Ateah Realty - Information For Sellers
Here is the process that Ateah Realty will follow to sell your home::
- A representative will meet with you to view and find out more about your home. We will determine other information such as when to sell your home, the listing price of your home and we will help with other information you require in preparing to sell. A virtual tour and digital photos will be taken inside and outside and we will measure to determine accurate room sizes and square footage of your home.
- An “Ateah Realty” sign will be placed in a highly visible area on your property announcing that your home is for sale. Direction signs will help people find you.
- The listing is processed for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and other Real Estate websites.
- We will communicate your listing to other brokers and sales people in the area with pictures of your home and property.
- A feature sheet will be prepared of your home that outlines special features and is distributed to interested parties. It will be available to anyone that views your home.
- Your home is advertised in appropriate publications depending on the location and market area.
- Open houses are scheduled when convenient for you.
- You will be kept informed of prices and market conditions. A Comparative Market Analysis report can be completed at any time.
- A record is kept of all showings of your home.
- Feedback from other agents and potential buyers will be reported on all viewings.
- We will communicate with you and keep you apprised of all details concerning the listing of your home and in regard to any potential buyers.
- We are accessible in person, through telephone, voicemail, email and fax services and at our office at the Dockside Marina
- We will guide you through the negotiation process when a potential buyer is ready to buy your home and help you negotiate the best price possible.